Reaper of the Undead Reaper of the Undead

This game has solid foundations and it was fun. I hope you keep building up apon it to make it truly epic. Things that I hope to see in future, harder zombies as you progress. Story cut scenes through out with character development and choices of which path to take that leads to a different ending of the game. Hee hee. Anyways what ever you chose to do you are certainly heading in the right direction.

Tiny House Escape Tiny House Escape

280 secs. short but fun

Black And White Forest Black And White Forest

got stuck on the tweety bird puzzle and the turtle symbols puzzle. I didn't feel like standing on my head to work it out. but pretty good game buddy. I had fun

Huntin' With Eagle Joe Huntin' With Eagle Joe

this game was funny and cute. I really liked it. I wish it was longer.

Being One - Episode 5 Being One - Episode 5

over the years your story telling has greatly improved. Also I enjoyed the unique puzzles I uncounted. Well done.

Death By Spell Check Death By Spell Check

This was fun to play. Nice work. Really stretched my noodle.

Finding Jack's Treasure Finding Jack's Treasure

I always look forward to your games. They are very visually appealing and the puzzles are fun. I like how it makes you really observe your surroundings and use logic. I especially like puzzles that are solved visually like the puzzle at the end.

Through Time 2: 2001 Through Time 2: 2001

This was one of the most enjoyable point and click games I have played in a while. The drawings are pleasant to look at, the story is interesting and unique, the puzzles where fun. Only let down is not realizing I could look inside the bathtub until I checked the walk-through. I pressed on it so many times but must not of pressed in the right spot. That was also the fact for the mouse hole under the kitchen table. Also even though I knew the colors of the rainbow, I didn't know what order they were suppose to go in until I googled it. But other then that you are onto a good thing with this game. I look forward to more episodes from you :D

Monkey GO Happy Planet Escape Monkey GO Happy Planet Escape

I have played all your monkey happy games and loved them. Each one is visually appealing and the puzzles get the old noodle working. I think my IQ went up a bit while playing your games. However I have to admit I got caught out abit with the color grid on this game. Shame on me lol. Got to get the grey matter working again.

Pencilkids responds:

Thanks so much for the review and for being a fan :) I hope you keep enjoying all the new stages at monkeyhappy.com also! Thanks again. Robin

King's Towers King's Towers

I really had a great time playing this game. :D It would have been just that bit cooler, if there was a story progression thrown in too. Keep up the great work.