View Profile littlegoblet

78 Movie Reviews

I like seeing that Amaroq in human form. And oh nossss that little brat Charles has them all trapped now. Poor Monkey girl. Oh the suspense !!!!!!!!

even though the animation is pretty limited. this actually made me laugh so 5 stars for you.

You put a tremendous about of work into this buddy. My only critique is for the voice actors speak a little slower putting feeling behind everything they say. Keep up the great work.

52 Game Reviews

I enjoyed the challenge. Got it all except the persistence one. nice work

thoroughly enjoyed this game. Only thing that would top it at this point is a bit of a story to go with it. Anyways, keep up the great work.

Thank you for combining two things I love :D Lego and point and click. Loved it

selfdefiant responds:

Thanks! My to fav's too!

38 Audio Reviews

nice work

I sense alot of mischief in this tune. I love it.

oh this is awesome buddy.

6 Art Reviews

you have a cute way of drawing characters buddy

hey buddy you got a nice style here. just that look on his face tells me this fellow is up to mischief 'giggle'

FightingSeraph responds:

Well, thanks. To be honest, I've been drawing in this style since 2003, but then came Eddsworld, Splendid Devil, Pirates: The Musical!, and Onions XD/Frost Drive and I felt disappointed. In addition, looking back on this, I also believe that could have used more thought in the form/construction.

I am a big fan of sponge bob. man he makes a neat looking Austin Powers. Who would have thought :D

KaDoYuu responds:

Thank you for the review!

I am a fantasy junkie. I love elves and drow. So if you got elf or drow flashies then NOTE ME

Christine @littlegoblet