Warrior Duels. Episode On Warrior Duels. Episode On

even though the animation is pretty limited. this actually made me laugh so 5 stars for you.

The Tales of Olamdor: Psalms of Sorrows Chapter 1.1 (Revamped) The Tales of Olamdor: Psalms of Sorrows Chapter 1.1 (Revamped)

The voice actors are very impressive. Well written too.

Tales of Arinor - Animatic Tales of Arinor - Animatic

You put a tremendous about of work into this buddy. My only critique is for the voice actors speak a little slower putting feeling behind everything they say. Keep up the great work.

Reaper of the Undead Reaper of the Undead

This game has solid foundations and it was fun. I hope you keep building up apon it to make it truly epic. Things that I hope to see in future, harder zombies as you progress. Story cut scenes through out with character development and choices of which path to take that leads to a different ending of the game. Hee hee. Anyways what ever you chose to do you are certainly heading in the right direction.

Tiny House Escape Tiny House Escape

280 secs. short but fun

Black And White Forest Black And White Forest

got stuck on the tweety bird puzzle and the turtle symbols puzzle. I didn't feel like standing on my head to work it out. but pretty good game buddy. I had fun

Hero Simulator (2) Hero Simulator (2)

I sense alot of mischief in this tune. I love it.

Tavern Song - Rise (Densle Cov Tavern Song - Rise (Densle Cov

oh this is awesome buddy.

Star Fall Star Fall

this is like a creepy kids nursery rhyme nice work buddy :D

Asmodian snuggles Asmodian snuggles

you have a cute way of drawing characters buddy

Meat Pico Meat Pico

hey buddy you got a nice style here. just that look on his face tells me this fellow is up to mischief 'giggle'

FightingSeraph responds:

Well, thanks. To be honest, I've been drawing in this style since 2003, but then came Eddsworld, Splendid Devil, Pirates: The Musical!, and Onions XD/Frost Drive and I felt disappointed. In addition, looking back on this, I also believe that could have used more thought in the form/construction.

AustinBob PowerPants AustinBob PowerPants

I am a big fan of sponge bob. man he makes a neat looking Austin Powers. Who would have thought :D

KaDoYuu responds:

Thank you for the review!