Warrior Duels. Episode On Warrior Duels. Episode On

even though the animation is pretty limited. this actually made me laugh so 5 stars for you.

The Tales of Olamdor: Psalms of Sorrows Chapter 1.1 (Revamped) The Tales of Olamdor: Psalms of Sorrows Chapter 1.1 (Revamped)

The voice actors are very impressive. Well written too.

Tales of Arinor - Animatic Tales of Arinor - Animatic

You put a tremendous about of work into this buddy. My only critique is for the voice actors speak a little slower putting feeling behind everything they say. Keep up the great work.

Monkey GO Happy Planet Escape Monkey GO Happy Planet Escape

I have played all your monkey happy games and loved them. Each one is visually appealing and the puzzles get the old noodle working. I think my IQ went up a bit while playing your games. However I have to admit I got caught out abit with the color grid on this game. Shame on me lol. Got to get the grey matter working again.

Pencilkids responds:

Thanks so much for the review and for being a fan :) I hope you keep enjoying all the new stages at monkeyhappy.com also! Thanks again. Robin

King's Towers King's Towers

I really had a great time playing this game. :D It would have been just that bit cooler, if there was a story progression thrown in too. Keep up the great work.

Stick Bang Stick Bang

Welcome to the toon party :)

Hero Simulator (2) Hero Simulator (2)

I sense alot of mischief in this tune. I love it.

Tavern Song - Rise (Densle Cov Tavern Song - Rise (Densle Cov

oh this is awesome buddy.

Star Fall Star Fall

this is like a creepy kids nursery rhyme nice work buddy :D

Asmodian snuggles Asmodian snuggles

you have a cute way of drawing characters buddy

Meat Pico Meat Pico

hey buddy you got a nice style here. just that look on his face tells me this fellow is up to mischief 'giggle'

FightingSeraph responds:

Well, thanks. To be honest, I've been drawing in this style since 2003, but then came Eddsworld, Splendid Devil, Pirates: The Musical!, and Onions XD/Frost Drive and I felt disappointed. In addition, looking back on this, I also believe that could have used more thought in the form/construction.

AustinBob PowerPants AustinBob PowerPants

I am a big fan of sponge bob. man he makes a neat looking Austin Powers. Who would have thought :D

KaDoYuu responds:

Thank you for the review!