Warrior Duels. Episode On Warrior Duels. Episode On

even though the animation is pretty limited. this actually made me laugh so 5 stars for you.

The Tales of Olamdor: Psalms of Sorrows Chapter 1.1 (Revamped) The Tales of Olamdor: Psalms of Sorrows Chapter 1.1 (Revamped)

The voice actors are very impressive. Well written too.

Tales of Arinor - Animatic Tales of Arinor - Animatic

You put a tremendous about of work into this buddy. My only critique is for the voice actors speak a little slower putting feeling behind everything they say. Keep up the great work.

Golden Fish Golden Fish

I actually didn't mind this one. Only thing is I had to write the colors down because I don't have the best memory. So a good challenge. Well done

Room Escape 9 Room Escape 9

The puzzles were fun, but because I was able look up close at the first wall safe with the key hole just like the other safes so far, I wasn't aware that I needed a chair to reach this particular one. I almost thought there was a bug until I watched the walkthrough.

Puppy Escape Puppy Escape

I found a bug. The grey glass kept re appearing and I collected six of them until I realized that wasn't achieving anything. Also after looking at the walk-through, I found I couldn't pick up the white cloth. Played it again though, and had no problems the second time round.

Hero Simulator (2) Hero Simulator (2)

I sense alot of mischief in this tune. I love it.

Tavern Song - Rise (Densle Cov Tavern Song - Rise (Densle Cov

oh this is awesome buddy.

Star Fall Star Fall

this is like a creepy kids nursery rhyme nice work buddy :D

Asmodian snuggles Asmodian snuggles

you have a cute way of drawing characters buddy

Meat Pico Meat Pico

hey buddy you got a nice style here. just that look on his face tells me this fellow is up to mischief 'giggle'

FightingSeraph responds:

Well, thanks. To be honest, I've been drawing in this style since 2003, but then came Eddsworld, Splendid Devil, Pirates: The Musical!, and Onions XD/Frost Drive and I felt disappointed. In addition, looking back on this, I also believe that could have used more thought in the form/construction.

AustinBob PowerPants AustinBob PowerPants

I am a big fan of sponge bob. man he makes a neat looking Austin Powers. Who would have thought :D

KaDoYuu responds:

Thank you for the review!