Warrior Duels. Episode On Warrior Duels. Episode On

even though the animation is pretty limited. this actually made me laugh so 5 stars for you.

The Tales of Olamdor: Psalms of Sorrows Chapter 1.1 (Revamped) The Tales of Olamdor: Psalms of Sorrows Chapter 1.1 (Revamped)

The voice actors are very impressive. Well written too.

Tales of Arinor - Animatic Tales of Arinor - Animatic

You put a tremendous about of work into this buddy. My only critique is for the voice actors speak a little slower putting feeling behind everything they say. Keep up the great work.

I Want To Believe I Want To Believe

even though it was short, I loved the camera angles you used and the clever alarm clock and the fish getting flushed down the toilet. Your artwork was nice. Keep up the good work.

critterfitz responds:

Thanks so much!

at the doctor at the doctor

even though the animation and the voice acting wasn't the best I still got a laugh out of this so well done. :)

Dig Dug Who Dig Dug Who

this was sweet. the animation was nice and the humor was funny. Loved the critter on the digging device :D

CNT responds:

Thanks ! It's really hard to be funny ; P

Lego Terminator Gun Shop Lego Terminator Gun Shop

you did a pretty nice job of this buddy :)

9 to 5 9 to 5

Hang in there buddy. School is important. Nice animation by the way :)

Lukezer responds:

Thanks bud :)

A Boast Brawl A Boast Brawl

dat chin

The Sky The Sky

this was quite nice to watch. It really felt like a wonderful dream. And I can see all the work you put into this. The animation was quite good the only let down where the wings being a tad awkward at times but it is only a minor issue. I like how you considered all the things that might happen if you where able to fly. The music was fitting too. well done