Golden Fish Golden Fish

I actually didn't mind this one. Only thing is I had to write the colors down because I don't have the best memory. So a good challenge. Well done

Room Escape 9 Room Escape 9

The puzzles were fun, but because I was able look up close at the first wall safe with the key hole just like the other safes so far, I wasn't aware that I needed a chair to reach this particular one. I almost thought there was a bug until I watched the walkthrough.

Puppy Escape Puppy Escape

I found a bug. The grey glass kept re appearing and I collected six of them until I realized that wasn't achieving anything. Also after looking at the walk-through, I found I couldn't pick up the white cloth. Played it again though, and had no problems the second time round.

Monkey GO Happy Planet Escape Monkey GO Happy Planet Escape

I have played all your monkey happy games and loved them. Each one is visually appealing and the puzzles get the old noodle working. I think my IQ went up a bit while playing your games. However I have to admit I got caught out abit with the color grid on this game. Shame on me lol. Got to get the grey matter working again.

Pencilkids responds:

Thanks so much for the review and for being a fan :) I hope you keep enjoying all the new stages at monkeyhappy.com also! Thanks again. Robin

King's Towers King's Towers

I really had a great time playing this game. :D It would have been just that bit cooler, if there was a story progression thrown in too. Keep up the great work.

Stick Bang Stick Bang

Welcome to the toon party :)

TOM & his Friends TOM & his Friends

I am 40 and I enjoyed this. well done. to the animators and voice actors. Even the music was spot on.

Finding Shark - Bombbreaker Finding Shark - Bombbreaker

nice music and mechanics. just polish the graphics and add a few more gaming elements to it, and you could have a solid game.

Santa vs elves Santa vs elves

the art work is good and the coding seems solid.

Monkey GO Happy Chocolate Monkey GO Happy Chocolate

I enjoyed this game. Monkey is adorable. and I love seeing him happy in the end

Pencilkids responds:

Thanks for commenting, there's a lot more at monkeyhappy.com, I release 2 new stages every week. Thanks again :)