Monkey GO Happy Planet Escape Monkey GO Happy Planet Escape

I have played all your monkey happy games and loved them. Each one is visually appealing and the puzzles get the old noodle working. I think my IQ went up a bit while playing your games. However I have to admit I got caught out abit with the color grid on this game. Shame on me lol. Got to get the grey matter working again.

Pencilkids responds:

Thanks so much for the review and for being a fan :) I hope you keep enjoying all the new stages at monkeyhappy.com also! Thanks again. Robin

King's Towers King's Towers

I really had a great time playing this game. :D It would have been just that bit cooler, if there was a story progression thrown in too. Keep up the great work.

Stick Bang Stick Bang

Welcome to the toon party :)

TOM & his Friends TOM & his Friends

I am 40 and I enjoyed this. well done. to the animators and voice actors. Even the music was spot on.

Finding Shark - Bombbreaker Finding Shark - Bombbreaker

nice music and mechanics. just polish the graphics and add a few more gaming elements to it, and you could have a solid game.

Santa vs elves Santa vs elves

the art work is good and the coding seems solid.

Monkey GO Happy Chocolate Monkey GO Happy Chocolate

I enjoyed this game. Monkey is adorable. and I love seeing him happy in the end

Pencilkids responds:

Thanks for commenting, there's a lot more at monkeyhappy.com, I release 2 new stages every week. Thanks again :)

Crimson Comet Crimson Comet

first off the artwork was fantastic and the story was pretty good. I like how it has a choose your own adventure style to it. It would be good if the next installment had music and sound effects to bring it more to life but having said that, I was still impressed. Great work.

CalcaMunguias - 5 Differents CalcaMunguias - 5 Differents

I really appreciated the shaver shop pic. but it was all good. fun and relaxing game after work

Escape from the Planet of the Dravids Escape from the Planet of the Dravids

This is the best ng game I have played in a long time. Well done. I enjoyed the little cut scenes too.