Being One - Episode 5 Being One - Episode 5

over the years your story telling has greatly improved. Also I enjoyed the unique puzzles I uncounted. Well done.

Death By Spell Check Death By Spell Check

This was fun to play. Nice work. Really stretched my noodle.

Finding Jack's Treasure Finding Jack's Treasure

I always look forward to your games. They are very visually appealing and the puzzles are fun. I like how it makes you really observe your surroundings and use logic. I especially like puzzles that are solved visually like the puzzle at the end.

Through Time 2: 2001 Through Time 2: 2001

This was one of the most enjoyable point and click games I have played in a while. The drawings are pleasant to look at, the story is interesting and unique, the puzzles where fun. Only let down is not realizing I could look inside the bathtub until I checked the walk-through. I pressed on it so many times but must not of pressed in the right spot. That was also the fact for the mouse hole under the kitchen table. Also even though I knew the colors of the rainbow, I didn't know what order they were suppose to go in until I googled it. But other then that you are onto a good thing with this game. I look forward to more episodes from you :D

Monkey GO Happy Planet Escape Monkey GO Happy Planet Escape

I have played all your monkey happy games and loved them. Each one is visually appealing and the puzzles get the old noodle working. I think my IQ went up a bit while playing your games. However I have to admit I got caught out abit with the color grid on this game. Shame on me lol. Got to get the grey matter working again.

Pencilkids responds:

Thanks so much for the review and for being a fan :) I hope you keep enjoying all the new stages at monkeyhappy.com also! Thanks again. Robin

King's Towers King's Towers

I really had a great time playing this game. :D It would have been just that bit cooler, if there was a story progression thrown in too. Keep up the great work.

Stick Bang Stick Bang

Welcome to the toon party :)

TOM & his Friends TOM & his Friends

I am 40 and I enjoyed this. well done. to the animators and voice actors. Even the music was spot on.

Finding Shark - Bombbreaker Finding Shark - Bombbreaker

nice music and mechanics. just polish the graphics and add a few more gaming elements to it, and you could have a solid game.

Santa vs elves Santa vs elves

the art work is good and the coding seems solid.