Hero Simulator (2) Hero Simulator (2)

I sense alot of mischief in this tune. I love it.

Tavern Song - Rise (Densle Cov Tavern Song - Rise (Densle Cov

oh this is awesome buddy.

Star Fall Star Fall

this is like a creepy kids nursery rhyme nice work buddy :D

Wakeless Notions Wakeless Notions

Hey Steph gosh I should check newgrounds i box more often. I love the gypsy like version you did of this tune it is awesome. It makes me think of traveling in a fantasy land. Also I could imagine people dancing around a camp fire, but I wouldn't be surprised if you even heard it in a Kings court. well done buddy . Also I know it is late but I hope you have been feeling better and more inspired of late. 'hugs'

Thanks buddy. *hugs back*

Lippy Lilith Test Lippy Lilith Test

neat laugh buddy. You could easily play the part of a cunning she drow lol :D

You know me You know me

Hey buddy this is awesome. I remember hearing this the first time and I just loved it. Still feel the same way

The Coronation (WIP) The Coronation (WIP)

I am so excited to hear you working on music again buddy. it is always exciting to see what you come up with. this is so peaceful and enchanting.

Jessismith responds:

Thanks buddy. Glad you liked it. :)

Dusk at Anvil Harbor Dusk at Anvil Harbor

your voice is so enchanting buddy. you did such an awesome job and I am so proud of you. Keep it up girl :D

Thanks buddy. ;)

AB - Night at Tristram AB - Night at Tristram

wow buddy this is really neat. I am abit of a Diablo fan toooo

AsteroidBlues responds:

Thank you ) It's hard not to be a fan of such a great game ;)

Heros' Toast Heros' Toast

Hey Mike this is way awesome lol. you did a great job with all the background music too. You got an ear for that. Also I like the variety of voices. Especially Jeeves. the ending was funny too. Im impressed with the 5 minute scripting. looks like you had a clear vision of were you wanted this to go.

Well done Mike :D

EyesAdrift responds:

Thanks Gobby! I've been seeing that alot of people are digging on Jeeves haha good, he doesn't get enough attention haha. My brain is weird, I can go months without anything, then when something clicks it's a pretty fast process. It was about time that I came out with something new, but now ya'll gotta wait until something clicks again haha.