All 6 art Reviews

Asmodian snuggles Asmodian snuggles

you have a cute way of drawing characters buddy

Meat Pico Meat Pico

hey buddy you got a nice style here. just that look on his face tells me this fellow is up to mischief 'giggle'

FightingSeraph responds:

Well, thanks. To be honest, I've been drawing in this style since 2003, but then came Eddsworld, Splendid Devil, Pirates: The Musical!, and Onions XD/Frost Drive and I felt disappointed. In addition, looking back on this, I also believe that could have used more thought in the form/construction.

AustinBob PowerPants AustinBob PowerPants

I am a big fan of sponge bob. man he makes a neat looking Austin Powers. Who would have thought :D

KaDoYuu responds:

Thank you for the review!

Bodacious Wonder Bodacious Wonder

gotta abit of a ren and stimpy feel to your art buddy. I love how her toes have just popped out of her boot. well done :D

KaDoYuu responds:

John K, David Feiss, & Danny Antonucci are indeed a few of my influences when it comes to visuals.
Thank you for the reviews!

The King of Schools The King of Schools

this is a nice poster for your animation buddy. A great way to give us a taste of what is may contain. I recognize that fellow in the background right away lol.

RYKEO responds:

Thank you very much, i can't wait till i've finished the whole project, i've put alot of hard work into making this a blockbuster feel.

Skull In Sack Skull In Sack

cute

I am sure he doesn't mean to be cute lol but when I first saw him he reminded me of the pupet jigsaw for some reason lol

MEANDNOONEELSE responds:

U mean the dollish thing that talks instead of jigsaw....Hmmm maybe =).

Ps. U gave me an idea of drawing something scary in the future thnx!